Sculptures or Statue usually created as a symbol. Around the world, monuments are built to pay tribute to an extraordinary life or to commemorate a special event. While many of these monuments are straightforward and easy to understand, some of them are rather strange. Often a result of sculptures being too creative, these strange monuments still carry a message with them or linked to particular events. A impressive giant sculptures is a pretty awesome way to commemorate something and make a public statement.
1. Vomiting Fountain Sculpture, London, UK
2. Traffic Light Tree, London, UK
3. Fancy Cow, Düsseldorf, Germany
4. Skull on a man, Prague, Czech Republic
5. Two peeing guys, Prague, Czech Republic
6. Guy on a bicycle, Chile
7. Ballerina man, Los Angelo’s, CA, USA
8. Skeletons in love, Nong Khai, Northeast Thailand
9. Certainties on the gravitation of an Elephant, Paris, France
10. Sculpture of Pig as Chinese Monk, Phoenix, Arizona
11. The Spider that Ate Parliament, Ontario, Canada
12. Disturbing sculpture, location unknown
13. Pig the Cyclist, Texas, USA
14. Engagement Rings, Vancouver, Canada
15. Rusty Men, London, UK
16. A Crocodile eating a Capitalist, Brooklyn, NY, USA
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.