Have you experienced frequent stomach disorders like gas formation, constipation or diarrhea without any visible cause recently? This may be due to the presence of parasites within your body. What exactly is meant by Parasite invasion? In simple words, Parasites are unwanted organisms that are out on the search for a host body in which they can make their temporary home. These organisms survive by feeding on the nutrients present in the host body. They take all they can and deplete the host of all the energy that should be going into the growth and development of the host.
The human body is attacked often by a number of parasites like ringworm, tapeworms, roundworms, various strings of bacteria, viral infections, yeast contamination, etc. It is never easy to get rid of these unwanted and quite selfish creatures. The first step in taking any sort of action would be to recognize and identify the presence of such parasites. Luckily, our body has been designed to give us indications and symptoms when infected with parasites. The body exhibits a few symptoms as a reaction to the presence of these unwanted organisms.
Symptoms Exhibited by the Human Body when Infected with Parasites
- Rashes on different parts of the skin
- Grinding of teeth, especially in smaller kids
- Joint pains and aches all over the body with no specific reason
- Light sensitivity
- Sensitivity to certain categories of food
- Sudden reaction to chemical compounds
- Unexplained fatigue and lethargy
- Frequent mood swings
- Depression and anxiety
- Brain fogging and inability to process thoughts clearly
- Itching mainly in the rectal area
- Tenderness in stomach and cramps
- Sudden weight loss
Now that the parasite invasion is identified, the next step to be taken immediately is to plan a proper detox, otherwise eradication program. The process can take up to 30 days depending on the extent of infection. What you need to do is to cut off the sources of nutrition and other survival necessities at once. Checking with a medical consultant will help you design a program suitable for your body.
Once the detox plan has begun, the parasites gradually die off. However, these organisms do not give up the fight so easily. Even during the die-off phase, they release toxins and other unwanted substances that get released into the bloodstream of the host body. This initiates another series of unwanted problems. The entire die-off process can be divided into three steps:
- Phase one – Cell death
- Phase two- Immune system response
- Phase three-complete detoxification within
Factors Affecting Effective Die-off Include;
- The number of pathogens and how fast cell death occurs
- The extent of toxins released into the body
- Strength of the immune system within your body
- Inflammation and other reactions produced by the body
- Effectiveness of various detox methods adopted
Recognizing the Symptoms of Die-off and Learning How to Fight Them
There is a defense mechanism triggered as soon as the body senses extraneous bodies within. The war against the bacteria in your body and other parasites reach an extreme once the toxins start getting released into the body. Again, you get to see the wonders of the human body. Sensing the harmful toxins, the following symptoms are released;
How to fight it? Use effective healing oils and gently massage your temple area, forehead and neck. Switch off the lights, close your eyes and relax with your favorite music in a cool room. If possible, take a deep refreshing nap as well. Drinking the required amount of water also helps your body stay hydrated.
How to fight it? Supplement your body with all the vitamins it requires. Switch to clean eating and light exercises. Breathing techniques and light yoga help to relieve stress. Rest as much as you can and get a lot of fresh air.
- Pains and aches all over the body
How to fight it? When the body is stressed out, the entire system starts to experience pain. Take an Epsom salt bath to relax your body. Most important, engage in a hobby, take a vacation and get your mind off stressful thoughts.
- Rashes on the skin
How to fight it? Dry skin should be brushed off your body. Use a soft brush and make gentle strokes towards the direction of your heart. Blood circulation improves and dead cells are removed in the process. Then apply warm coconut oil and leave it for some time.
- Neurological issues and emotional disorders
How to fight it? Before you go in for strong medication to fight depression, try out methods like having a strong support system. It is nice if you can talk to a close friend about what you are experiencing. Relax your mind with guided meditation tools. Find new areas of interest and keep yourself happily busy. If still, you feel that you need medical help, approach an experienced doctor and seek guidance.
- Varying levels of Depression
How to fight it? A complete detox is necessary for this. You need to keep your mind calm with breathing exercises, physical exercises, and healthy food. Indulge in your comfort food (of course avoid too much junk) and let go of all expectations. Try to live in the present and enjoy what comes your way.
- Hunger pangs and cravings
How to fight it? Increase the level of proteins and healthy fats in your diet. This way your cravings will disappear in some time. Keep junk food out of sight and keep lots of fruits handy.
Some of the other main symptoms include:
- Running or stuffy nose
- Stomach and intestinal tract disorders
- Flu-like symptoms
Detox methods to strengthen the liver and Bile duct
Detox methods help the body to clear the excess toxins. There are a few detox methods that help to give more energy to your liver and bile duct, which helps to resist the attack from the parasites. These include the following:
- Liver support through Coffee Enemas
- Castor Oil application
- Usage of Infrared heated pads
- Tea made of Dandelion root
Support to the lymphatic system for dealing with die-off symptoms
The lymphatic system requires extra support to remove the toxins produced during die-off. The most recommended methods are given below:-
- Body massages especially for draining the lymphatic system which helps to remove toxins
- Rebounding on a trampoline to stimulate the body’s metabolism ad push out toxins at a quicker pace
- Brushing your skin on a routine basis to remove dead cells
- Showering with warm water for three minutes and then switching to a cold shower for a minute
While the above was specific to the liver, bile duct, and lymphatic system, there are a few more methods that can be used as general measures to strengthen the whole body to participate actively in the fight against parasites. These include
- Bioactive binder made of fulvic acid and humic acid to flush out harmful toxins
- Infrared sauna to sweat out unwanted toxins
- Intake of Green smoothies and juices to increase the strength of the immune system
- Stress buster methods like meditation, yoga, etc to help the body relax
- Avoiding dehydration by taking a lot of water
- Introducing Epsom salts to your bath which removes toxins and cleanse the body internally
Over and above all the support systems mentioned, the moral support provided by friends and family can be your strongest defense mechanism. Surround yourself with positive thoughts and get ready for a complete detox, emotionally and physically. Always remember that your mind is your strongest ally. So once the decision is made to get rid of the parasites, strengthen your mind and body alike to join the fight.