32 most touching photos that will grab you by the heart..and never let go. Tissues Require!
1. When this girl got the most incredible surprise proposal
2. When Lucas Hembree and his service dog Juno shared a hug
3. When a survivor of an earthquake found a treasured photo album intact in Sichuan, China
4. When Luka, a 12 year-old boy with muscular dystrophy, was able to finally feel free thanks to photographer Matej Peljhan
5. When Meghan Vogel carried Arden McMath, a competitor, across the finish line when she collapsed during a race
6. When two men were married, once in Washington legalized gay marriage.
7. When Hawkeye refused to leave the side of his Navy SEAL master
8. When a soldier met his baby girl for the first time
9. When Arnulfo Castorena won his first gold medal in swimming for Mexico in the Paralympics
10. When this old dog’s loving owner cradled him in water to help ease his friend’s arthritis pain
11. When a man taught his girlfriend the alphabet again after she lost her memory
12. When 8 year-old Christian Golczynski accepts the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski, who died in Iraq
13. When teachers in India gave lessons to homeless children
14. When a man did anything to save his wife’s life
15. When a boy met his best friend…
16. When Irish rugby player Brian O’Driscoll shared his Heineken Cup victory with one of his biggest fans
17. When a woman kissed the hearse the body of her 20 year-old cousin arrived in at a military funeral
18. When Specialist Dean Oldt, a marksman with the 101st Airborne, reunited with his dad
19. When a cancer patient drew her wish on a mirror
20. When Marine Sergeant Frank Praytor fed a 2 week-old kitten after her mother was killed
21. When Nick Vujicic inspired us all by living a full life without limbs
22. When German soldiers celebrates his 34th birthday alone in the plains of Afghanistan.
23. When a man reflected on his life with his loving wife
24. When a woman went to lunch with her husband every day, no matter what
25. When a terminally ill mother watched her daughter’s first dance over Skype
26. Father-son relationship for years to come.
27. When Taylor and Danielle Morris showed us that true love conquers all
28. When the five-year Tanisha Blevin holds hands another victim of Hurricane Katrina – 105-year-old Neetu Lagarde – during the evacuation of New Orleans.
29. The first wedding photo that Konya Wu and his wife Wu Songs able to do after got married 88 years ago.
30. When NY police officer gives homeless new pair of shoes.
31. Photo of Malcolm Sabana, whose team was relegated in the first round.
32. When the two brothers realized their childhood dream.