Iceland is a wonderful and friendly country that’s perhaps best known for volcanos and vikings, but one of their best-kept secrets is their amazing police force. If you don’t believe me, take a look at a few of these photos from the official instagram of the Reykjavík Metropolitan Police right now. You can pack your luggage later.
1. They fly the flag for equal rights.
2. They care about the local wildlife.
3. They don’t mind giving a helping a hand.
4. They have fine taste in food.
5. They lift.
6. They’re dog people.
7. And they’re cat people.
8. They look pretty in pink.
9. They know how to grow a mo.
10. They’re big on Baywatch.
11. They can nail a kickflip.
12. They’re artistic.
13. They love winter sports.
14. They relish a good book.
15. They enjoy being at one with nature.