Founded in 681AC, Bulgaria exists for more than 13 centuries in Europe and serves as a bridge between East and West. Bulgaria is a paradise for those who like to walk. Thousands of kilometers of trails join a network of mountain huts, offering access to remote and magnificent alpine terrain. The meadows and forests of Rhodope and Vitosha mountains are home to some of Europe‘s rarest plants and animals.
Bulgaria offers a little bit for everyone. It is famous for it’s unique and gorgeous wild mountain ranges and slopes, endless sandy beaches along the Black Sea coast. A small territory with everything you can imagine. No wonder they call it Switzerland of the Balkans with its 40 mountains and 350 km beach coastline!
1. The Krushuna waterfalls, Lovech
2. The 7 Rila Lakes, Rila mountain
3. Shipka peak, Stara planina
4. Ancient Thracian city of Perperikon, Kardzhali
5. Roman theatre, Plovdiv
6. Etar Architectural-Ethnographic Complex, Gabrovo
7. Rila Monastery, Rila mountain
8. Arda river, Kardzhali
9. Rose Valley, Kazanlak
10. Bachkovo Monastery, Asenovgrad
11. Tsarevets, Veliko Tarnovo
12. The devil’s bridge, Rhodope Mountain
13. Tsar Asen mine, Pazardzhik
14. Stobski pyramids, Rila Mountain
15. Ledenika cave, Balkan Mountains
16. Wonder bridges, Rhodope Mountain
17. Devil’s throat cave, Rhodope mountain
18. Borovets, Rila mountain
19. Balchik Palace and botanical garden
21. Rocks of Belogradchik
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!